However, import duties and taxes will be charged by your government on arrival.
These taxes, plus a €14.50 handling fee, will be payable to FedEx before you can receive them.
Please check your country’s import taxes before ordering.
Getting a tailored shirt is every Gentleman's dream. We all know the frustrations of going to a shirtmaker and having to pick something off the rack that more often than not, is not exactly what you were after. While we pride ourselves on being expert Shirtmakers, and have a ready to wear range that our customers know and love, we don't want our customers to compromise on the style, fit or feel of their shirts if they don't have to. We understand the difference a good shirt can make to an outfit and we think you should to. We sat down with the Head of our Bespoke and Made to Measure Department, Andrew Hudson to discuss the service in some more detail.
What is the difference between MTM and Bespoke?
A Made-to-Measure shirt is created using a pre-designed pattern, whereas a Bespoke shirt is entirely made from scratch based on the customers's specification. So if you choose our Made-to-Measure services, you will have a series of body fits to choose from: Classic, Slim, Extra Slim. For Bespoke, there is no body template. This service allows the customer to design their shirt from scratch and create a body template that is to their exact measurements.
The process is very similar to Bespoke in the sense that you have the same amount of choice in fabrics, patterns, linings and buttons except most of the design has already been done. Because the manufacturing process is alike, the price is only slightly lower starting from £215 for a Made-to-Measure shirt.
How do we make our Bespoke Shirts?
1. You will be measured by one of our cutters who will guide you through cloth selection, fit, collars, cuffs and any personal touches. These shirts will last a long time, so to ensure the right choices are made, it is a good idea to consider the uses for your Bespoke Shirts. Is it for business or casual occasion? Do you want double cuff or button cuff? Open neck or with a tie? What weight of the fabric as well as colour, would you prefer? If you have a favourite Shirt, do bring it in, even if it doesn’t fit anymore! We can then incorporate elements from that into your new order.
2. Your individual shirt pattern is then created and one of your chosen cloths hand-cut on-site in our Jermyn Street store by our master shirt cutters.
3. Your cut shirt pieces are then sent to our London workroom where they are expertly sewn together and hand-finished by our team of seamstresses. Your sample shirt is typically ready in around 4 weeks
4. The first shirt we make for you is a test for all your future orders. We ask you to wear and launder it over three occasions, it is then sent back to our workrooms to make any final adjustments. All shirts will include an allowance for shrinkage, so it needs to go through 3 typical laundries. As well as shrinking your shirt will soften.
5. Once you are perfectly happy with your sample. We then make up the rest of your order for collection or dispatch, ready for you to enjoy. To make your Bespoke Shirts last, please read our complete care guide.
You can experience the luxury of H&H Bespoke from £245 a Shirt, with a minimum first order of 4 Shirts. To arrange an appointment call +44 (0)20 7839 3578 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we make our Made-to-Measure Shirts?
1. You will be measured by one of our cutters to get your sizing right. You will also be guided through our cloth selection, fit, collars, cuffs and any personal touches. The customer has a choice of 3 body fits: Classic, Slim and Extra Slim. Whereas in our Bespoke Shirt service you are allowed to have any preference of body fit.
2. We have over 2,000 fabrics for you to choose from. Going for a classic, casual, sport or contemporary style, we have the perfect fabric and patterns to make your Shirt. Don't be overwhelmed by the different fabrics, our fitter will assist you.
3. Once a decision has been made, your chosen cloth will be hand-cut on-site in our Jermyn Street store by our master Shirt cutters.
4. Your cut Shirt pieces are then sent to our London workroom where they are expertly sewn together and hand-finished by our team of seamstresses. Your sample Shirt is typically ready in around 4 weeks.
5. Once you are perfectly happy with your sample. We then make up the rest of your order for collection or dispatch, ready for you to enjoy. To make your MTM Shirts last, please read our complete care guide.
You can experience the luxury of designing a Shirt from £215, with a minimum first order of 2 Shirts. To arrange an appointment call +44 (0)20 7839 3578 or email at email@example.com
Where are the MTM and Bespoke Shirts made?
Our Bespoke and Made-to-Measure shirts are made in London.
How long does it take to get MTM and Bespoke Shirts made?
It takes between 6 to 8 weeks to complete a Made-to-Measure and Bespoke shirt.
How much does MTM and Bespoke Shirt cost?
A Made-to-Measure shirts starts from £215 and a Bespoke shirt starts from £245.