We hope all our customers have had a lovely break with friends and family. We are fully aware that many of you have spent money on Christmas shopping for your loved one, but now it’s time to get you a new wardrobe for 2019. We want to share ideas on how you can economically spend with us without breaking the bank and get premium quality clothing at the same time – best of both worlds.
We have a range of SALE items that are have been reduced up to 40%. We want to share with you our best-selling SALE items, which we believe you should have in your wardrobe.
Buying a new suit is a complex task, so we endeavour to make it easy. You will doubtless be looking for that elusive blend of comfort, flattery, sophistication and versatility. After 50 years in tailoring, we think we’ve got your list ticked. If you walked into our shop on Jermyn Street with your list, we’d likely direct you towards this Wool Suits.
- A hopsack fabric suit is airy and wrinkle-resistant. Ours is made from pure wool with a loose weave, both attractive and comfortable.
Shown here in a grey houndstooth, is cut to a traditional Jermyn Street fit. Comfortable and easy to wear, the cut remains generous through the chest and waist, yet still maintains a clean body shape.
All our shirts feature a kent collar and mother of pearl buttons with the option of double cuff or button cuff shirt, depending on your preference.
- Cleanly tailored to a slim fit, our two-fold shirt is made from the finest cotton in bold butcher stripes. It sports a crisp Kent collar and impeccable double cuffs. This fit has higher armholes and narrower sleeves for a slimmer silhouette.
This Bordeaux Herringbone Shirt will add diversity to your wardrobe. It is a perfect choice to wear at events where the dress code is casual. It combines nicely with our pocket jeans in Navy and Olive.
- Luxury 100% cotton, two fold poplin shirt made from the finest quality lining providing a crisp collar and impeccable double cuffs.
At Harvie and Hudson we have statement jackets made from 100% cotton and wool. We offer a variety of style; tweed jackets, flannel jackets and check jackets to fit every occasion. Our autumn winter season jackets are versatile and immaculate.
- Our wool tweed jacket has a bold check and a modern cut. It’s available (in limited quantities) in a number of colours. This one’s made in a sage and blue check tweed cloth that was milled, just for us, from pure wool.
- Navy Velvet Jacket, made from 100% Cotton. All our jackets are produced in limited quantities, and milled exclusively for Harvie and Hudson, encompassing the quality and exclusive design behind the Harvie and Hudson brand.
- Our New Season Tweed Sports Jacket, shown here in a Navy, with a Blue and Red Overcheck design is both warm and luxurious, perfect for the Autumn Winter.
Begin with excellent basics: a well-fitting pair of trousers can make a big difference to your day. During the last 60 years we have perfected the cut of our luxury trousers and we’re thrilled to offer a limited collection online. Each pair of tailored trousers is then attentively crafted, with sturdy pockets, quality linings and buttons, and (mostly) unfinished hems. This allows you to try them on and adjust the length to perfection.
This Gordon tartan is woven for Harvie & Hudson, so you won’t find its exact match anywhere else. To give the wool a more fluid drape, the cloth contains 12% polyester. The high wool content keeps the trousers exceptionally warm and comfortable, making them an excellent choice for winter walks.
- The shape is contemporary with a tapered and creased leg, and detailed with welt back pockets, slip pockets, and classic button and zip fly. They are supplied unfinished, so you can specify the length with precision.
We’ve commissioned this new tweed cloth with extra personality, featuring a blue and yellow overcheck – a fashionable update. As usual it’s milled just for us, and we prefer 100% wool – using anything else doesn’t give the same winter protection.
The range of sale items will fit your budget nicely…you won’t regret it!